Assembled by price performance peace of mind
Our prices reflect our superior quality. Don’t be fooled by the too good to be true prices you may find with other companies for the old saying stands true," You get what you pay for". Our products will stand strong through the test of time.
Longevity and Durability: Rockcrete USA offers a large line of superior products and services. Our standard steel products are galvanized, thus rust resistant with normal use. Our stainless steel and fiberglass product lines are specifically designed for harsher environments being rust proof and resistant to corrosive acids. Whether for foot traffic, regular vehicles or heavy equipment, our superior products come in a wide range of load capacity options to meet your needs.
All refunds except custom items are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be returned at the customer’s expense within 14 days of purchase. Any product discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of delivery and will be handled according to company policy.
Refund/Return Policy Custom Item
All custom items are non refundable unless the product is found to be outside the agreed parameters with consideration to the leniency clause
If a product was fabricated outside of the leniency terms per industry standards dimensionally or structurally, Rockcrete USA will replace the product in question at no additional cost to the client.
Tolerances and Variants
PLEASE NOTE: All goods shall be subject to tolerances and variations consistent with usual trade practices regarding dimensions, straightness, section composition and mechanical properties. Normal variations in surface and internal conditions and quality shall also be subject to deviations from tolerances and variations as long as they are consistent with practical testing and inspection methods.
Welded Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel grating is for industrial use and is not recommended for decorative grates because of the welding spots. Please review pictures for all stainless steel products to understand what they look like. Its use is not recommended if neat, clean appearance is critical project parameter. Weld discoloration will NOT be removed after fabrication.
Rockcrete USA guarantees that all personal information will be used for the sole purpose of processing the purchase transaction and will not be shared with outside parties.
All goods sold by ROCKCRETE USA are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. The foregoing warranty is non-assignable. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS SECTION 14, ROCKCRETE USA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, IN RESPECT OF ANY OF THE GOODS SOLD, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, OR DESIGN. ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No agent, employee, or representative of ROCKCRETE USA has any authority to bind ROCKCRETE USA to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods, and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not become a part of the basis of this agreement, and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or workmanship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to ROCKCRETE USA in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. ROCKCRETE USA shall not be liable under the foregoing limited warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application, installation, maintenance, or use of the goods.
Peace of Mind
- All Special conditions made known before placement of order shall be added to the estimate.
- Client must obtain all building permits needed in order to start and complete each project.
- The Client must provide RockcreteUSA with all the needed specs required for completion of each project.
- Any items or fabrication not mentioned in each estimate may be added to a revised estimate or a separate estimate per Rockcrete USA’s discretion.
- Each Items lead time is an estimate and not grounds to hold RockcreteUSA liable if product arrives after the estimated time.
- All product prices exclude sales tax and delivery.
- The client has to provide proof of tax exemption for taxes to not be included in the final estimate.
- On site fabrication will not be included in price unless specifically stated on final quote.
- Invoicing will be based on actual pieces shipped and the unit prices quoted.
- Prices do not include brokerage fees, erection, field measurements, P.O. stamp, installation nor any other items not listed in quote.
- No refund applicable in a case where total grating is less than originally quoted for and accepted by client.
- All specified materials to be replaced with similar or superior product.
- Signed estimates will supersede any inaccurate drawings.
- All deliveries must be checked and signed for to ensure everything has been received, as we resume no responsibility after signature.
- Client is responsible to make all payments as specified in the estimate, any payments not received will result in forfeit of warranty
- Delivery Schedule is based on current inventory that is subject to prior sale.
- Drawings are available on request.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- All Prices Valid For 14 Days