Galvanized Steel Angle Embeds, is a A36 hot rolled, mild steel angle that has been hot dipped in a zinc rich galvanizing process. Galvanized Angle is available in various pre-galvanized sizes, ready to ship. This product is ideal for trench drains and Trench Grate covers. All Angle Iron embeds come with auto-alignment rods to avoid the hassle of the ends from not aligning during installation or while pouring concrete.
Galvanized Steel Angle is ideal for all general fabrication and repairs where greater strength and very good corrosion resistance is required. The typical corrosion free life of our G90 Galvanizing process is about 20 years. We do provide the option of a Black painted finish as well on special request.
- Seating Depth: 2 3/4″
- Available Stock Sizes: 10ft or Custom Cut to Size
- Auto-alignment rods on all ends for easy and fast installation with low skilled labour
- 1/4″ dia pre-drilled holes on one side to attach form work etc.
- Specifications: ASTM A36
- AKA: Hot Dipped Galvanized Angle, Pre-Galvanized Angle
- Applications: frame work, braces, supports, cross members, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form, and Machine
- Mechanical Properties:Tensile = 58-80,000 +/-, Yield = 36,000+/-
- How is it Measured? Leg (A) X Leg (B) X Thickness (C) X Length
Give us a call for even more Galvanized Structural Shapes!
Stock lengths may vary +/- 1/8″
Please call if you need specific lengths