Galvanized Steel Angle is ideal for all general fabrication and repairs where greater strength and very good corrosion resistance is required. The typical corrosion free life of our G90 Galvanizing process is about 20 years. We do provide the option of a Black painted finish as well on special request.
- Seating Depth: 1 1/4″
- Available Stock Sizes: 10ft or Custom Cut to Size
- Auto-alignment rods on all ends for easy and fast installation with low skilled labour
- 1/4″ dia pre-drilled holes on one side to attach form work etc.
- Specifications: ASTM A36
- AKA: Hot Dipped Galvanized Angle, Pre-Galvanized Angle
- Applications: frame work, braces, supports, cross members, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, Form, and Machine
- Mechanical Properties:Tensile = 58-80,000 +/-, Yield = 36,000+/-
- How is it Measured? Leg (A) X Leg (B) X Thickness (C) X Length